Various flames, fire source detection, relay output, can be connected to 220V high current equipment
1. It can detect flame or light source with wavelength in the range of 760 nm to 1100 nm. The flame distance of the lighter is 80 cm. The larger the flame, the farther the test distance is.
2. The detection angle is about 60 degrees, especially sensitive to the flame spectrum
3. The sensitivity is adjustable (blue digital potentiometer adjustment in the figure)
4. The comparator output directly triggers the relay
5. The external dimensions:50x26x19mm, with fixed bolt holes for easy installation
6. The output has a blue terminal block, convenient wiring
Current:greater than 150mA
Load:250V 10A AC or 30V 10A DC
Instructions for use
1. The flame sensor is most sensitive to the flame and also responds to the sunlight. It is generally used for flame alarms and other purposes.
2. By adjusting the potentiometer, the intensity of the sensor’s induced flame can be set. When the flame exceeds the set threshold, the relay is closed, the common end is connected to the normally open end, and when the flame is lower than the set threshold, the relay is disconnected. The common end is connected to the normally closed end;
3. The common end, normally open, normally closed three ports are equivalent to a dual control switch, when the relay coil is powered, the common end is open to the normally open end, when there is no electricity, the common end and the normally closed end are turned on;
4. The sensor and the flame should be kept at a certain distance to avoid damage to the sensor at high temperature. The flame distance of the lighter is 80cm. The larger the flame, the farther the test distance is.
1 x Flame sensor module
Flame Flare Detection Module Flame Sensor 12V Relay Board infrared Receiver Module
Shipping:Standard Shipping about 10-25 business days