The TM1637 is a dedicated LED drive control circuit with a keyboard scan interface. It integrates MCU digital interface, data latch, LED high voltage drive, keyboard scan and other circuits. Mainly used in display drive of induction cooker, microwave oven and small household appliances.
Digital tube size:six in one 0.36 inches
Service life:≥50,000 hours
Drive mode:I2C protocol
Working temperature:-40 ° C ~ 85 ° C
1. It is easy to connect with only four wires.
2. Only occupy two IO ports of the single-chip microcomputer, greatly reducing the IO port of the single-chip microcomputer
3. Eight levels of gray can be adjusted, can be adjusted by writing the value of the register
4. No need for the main program of the MCU to dynamically scan, which greatly saves the CPU usage of the MCU
5. Convenient connection with various MCU control boards for display and parameter setting adjustment
6. The interface adopts white high quality plug, which is convenient for plugging and unplugging and convenient for wiring.
7. Widely used, can be used for the circuit board of the MCU control board that needs to expand the display, etc.
8. Four fixing holes 3mm for customers to install equipment panel
For counters, delays, frequency meters, stopwatches, voltage and current displays, etc.
Also available with our relay control board for time and parameter adjustment
3 x TM1637 6-Bits Tube LED Display Key Scan Module
3pcs TM1637 6-Bits Tube LED Display Key Scan Module DC 3.3V To 5V Digital IIC interface
Shipping:Standard Shipping about 10-25 business days