The official keyboard includes three host USB ports for connecting external devices, such as USB mice, USB drives, and other USB-controlled devices.
The micro USB port is for connection to the Raspberry Pi.
Via the USB hub built into the keyboard, the Raspberry Pi controls, and provides power to, the three USB Type A ports
– 78-key keyboard
– Three USB 2.0 type A ports for powering other peripherals
– Automatic keyboard language detection
– USB type- A to micro USB type B cable included for connection to compatible computer
– Ergonomic design for comfortable use
– Compatible with all Raspberry Pi products
1* USB Wire
official Keyboard of Raspberry Pi for Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 3B+ 3B
Shipping:Standard Shipping about 10-25 business days